Saturday, July 5, 2014

today journal entry

with not much to say, he remains silent this day
no outside forces to persuade a formula of words....

i look tired, feel tired, and maybe sound tired today
the boy cat sleeps, the girl cat claws at her scratching post
my feet, arms, and head are still heavy
and yes i still imagine what my head would look like rolling
on the ground. my nose would definitely hinder the rolling.
or perhaps it would add a nice jump/bump effect to the roll
so it would be more like rolling with style.
rummaged through old boxes from my younger years the other day
found an old journal from when i was a teenager
it was my "alien" journal...i kept a log of ufo sightings that i used to see
it's funny to read it now....now that im older and tainted by experience
oh those teen age years, seems like such a long long time ago
they've been buried away, hidden like a lost treasure trove
buried away under piles of memories, heartache, oppression, and pain.
buried under piles of memories, happiness, warmth, dreams, and beauty.
the days are long and hot, sizzled brain, maintained by coolness and dreams
dreams of which sometimes have the opposite effect and
seem to taunt and torture me. keep me wondering endlessly
they even sometimes interrupt my ability to sleep at night
awaiting the next hour, the next day, the next dream
i sit

No comments:

Post a Comment