Sunday, May 10, 2020

can you please?

this randomly came to my mind
and so here it is
click play if it's not 
auto playing and then read 
thanks for your attention 

put your hands on my face and hold it there
and look into my eyes of loneliness
can you see anything left?
please tell me if i still exist or not
tell me if you see any light at all left
in my weakened and hollow eyes
will you hug me close and cuddle me so
soothe away the memories from childhood
of wanting to be cuddled and loved
and to be left on the floor to fall asleep
and finding comfort in the cool slate floor tiles
and the puddling of my tears on the floor
put your arms around me and squeeze me tightly
and let me feel the radiating warmth of your soul
look into my heart of brokenness
can you feel anything left?
please tell me if i can still feel or not
tell me if you can feel any warmth left at all
in my broken and shattered heart
will you love me truly and cherish me so
calm the aches and pains within
love me even in my brokenness
let me feel the magic of your soul
can you please?


No comments:

Post a Comment